Workamping Benefits and Compensation
Each Person works a 35 hour week of Five 7 hour day shifts.
12 hours per week are required for the site and amenities, which equates to 23 paid hours per week, per person.
The salary scale for this is as follows:
Raises are at the complete discretion of management and can be accelerated or delayed.
In exchange for 12 site hours:
- Concrete landscaped site!
- Golf cart use!
- Laundry coins free!
- Salaried position shift
- High speed internet access
- 50 amp FHU
- 50% family camping discounts
- Store & Propane discounts!
- Same days off! (for couples)
- Good cable TV programming
- Free use of Amenities
- 7 days of credited campsite pay/6 months
Additional hours as requested by management will be compensated for at an hourly rate based on the salary level.
Florida is an employment-at-will state.
New employees are subject to 90 days trial period.