Reservations and Policies
Thank you for choosing Camp Gulf as your destination while in Destin, Florida. Maps to help you choose your RV Site or Lodging, and to see the layout of our campground are located at the right.
Please read our guidelines and policies listed below - It is your responsibility to know our rules and cancellation policy before making a reservation. Please read our policy information, found below, before reserving online.
**To Receive 25% Discount on Cabin Rental, you must call our reservationists: (850) 837-6334 or (877) 226-7485
Policies – Rules – Terms of Agreement
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation Fees are equivalent to one daily rate charge
- Cancellation must be made two (2) weeks prior to arrival date to receive refunds of amounts paid over the one non-refundable night.
- Only Camping Credits (vouchers), minus the one non-refundable night, will be given for cancellations made less than two weeks prior to arrival date. (Camping Credits expire 1 year after original reservation date, and cannot be used on holiday weekends or transferred).
- Early departures for any reason are not eligible for refunds.
- Solely CAMP GULF management determines Camping Credit and Refund requests. Request for special refunds or credits must be made in writing providing full proof of emergency circumstances claimed.
- Camping Credits will be given for mandatory evacuations only.
- All rates are subject to 11.5% Florida tax.
- Visitors will be charged $5.00 per person per day.
- Persons exceeding 5 per site will be charged $5.00 per person per day in the Spring and Summer seasons.
- Tents are allowed in the upper park only. No reservations are made for tents. Tents pay full site price. Tents must be on concrete pad. Up to two tents and 5 people are allowed per site. No pets allowed for tent campers.
- Pet owners are required to sign a Pet Lease upon arrival - no pets allowed for Beach Front sites or tent campers. There are some “Pet Friendly” Cabins available.
- Your occupancy is subject to Florida State Statutes 513.114, 513.117, 513.121 and
As our guests, please observe the following rules and most importantly, let us be reminded of the Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
- Please respect the property of neighbors - do not trespass or cut through sites.
- Beach Access is at the East and West ends of the beachfront row.
- Campers: CHECK-IN time is Noon CHECKOUT time is 11:00 .
- Cabins: CHECK-IN time is 4pm, CHECKOUT time is 11:00
- Parents are fully responsible for the behavior and safety of their children.
- The pool tables are for adults 16 years or old. Children must be under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Swim at your own risk (pool and Gulf). Use caution and watch for undertow.
- An adult should accompany children and inexperienced swimmers at all times.
- Please pre-shower to wash sand off before using the bathhouse and pool.
- The South pool is open from 9 AM - Dusk . The North pool is open from 9- 9. There is no lifeguard on duty. An adult must accompany all children 16 and under. Swim at your own risk.
- The SPEED LIMIT is 4 1/2 MPH. Please drive slowly and watch for children.
- Please park your RV and car / truck in your designated site only and display your parking pass at all times.
- Please do not drive on the beach or sandy areas. Car owners are responsible for towing expenses.
- Please do not give the security code to anyone.
- All guests & visitors must register at the office. A car pass will be issued to all vehicles.
- Quiet time is 10:00 PM. Excessive noise, nuisance, public drunkenness, nudity, and fireworks are not permitted.
- Pets must have good owners - Pets are allowed at all sites EXCEPT Beachfront. Local law prohibits pets on the beach. Pets must be controlled at all times and kept on a leash. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Please look for our three Dogipot stations located on the south side of the store, south side of the pool, and by the dumpster at the beach bathhouse. Pet owners are fully responsible for the behavior and safety of their pets. Pets are not permitted in any building in the park.
- Dumping of gray water in sites without sewage connection is not permitted. A dump station is located next to the northern uppermost bathhouse. Pump-outs are available daily (sign up before 8:30 a.m.) at a cost of $10.00 (plus tax).
- Florida State Law requires Sewer doughnuts . If you do not have one, you may purchase one at our store.
- Local authorities prohibit use of water at campsites for non-potable services , such as washing of vehicles. Please use the pressure washer located behind the store.
- Campers are responsible for keeping their sites clean . Please do not throw cigarette butts or other trash on the ground. Smoking is not permitted inside any building in the park.
It is your responsibility to know all of our policies before placing a reservation - this includes our cancellation policy. If you have questions or concerns please call our registration office.
Once your online reservation has been made all policies apply.
You will be directed to our online reservations site.